Skip to content
- To be a centre of excellence for therapeutic education.
- To provide a safe and secure environment, to promote the overall development of children with emotional, social and mental health difficulties.
- To help children overcome barriers to learning.
- To make a measurable difference to the lives and well-being of the children and families.
- We are passionate about the quality of our work and are always committed to transparency and improvement.
- We embrace diversity and work towards making our service as accessible as possible.
- We recognise the strengths, abilities and needs of children and their families.
- We value flexibility and we offer an individualised, needs led approach.
- We are committed to an integrated multi-disciplinary approach to the treatment of all children and families.
- We strive to empower children to improve their engagement in learning and to realise their potential.
- We nurture and develop self-esteem, emotional resilience, positive social relationships and independence.
- We understand behaviour as a communication and work to develop the children’s ability to understand and express themselves and enable them to self-regulate.
- We are committed to working in partnership and shared decision making with children, families and networks.